Noble and luxurious.
Revolutionary in its time, The Legend advances every concept of digital lock design and immediately set itself as the benchmark for digital lock.
Giving a glimpse of the future today, The Legend is the perfect fusion of technology and design. With its crisp lines, you’ll get a thrill just by looking at it.
The only thing better than taking in this beauty from a distance is actually touching it. Now with Face Recognition, you won't even need to touch the lock itself to unlock it.
The facial recognition technology uses a three-dimensional (3D) structured light that covers the entire face through tens of thousands of recognition points with millimeter-level accuracy. It captures 3D dynamic information of the face by extracting facial features and bone structure to build a 3D face model. Enjoy the luxury of a contactless lock
Kaadas was born in the capital of lock in Germany, Velbert.
With more than 30 years of dedication in the lock industry, the company is known as the leading manufacturer of high-end smart digital locks.
Having served over 6 million homeowners worldwide, Kaadas has expanded its footprint to more than 67 countries globally.
With a fully integrated in-house supply chain and strong expertise in product research and development, Kaadas products meet the highest quality standards.
5 access methods
Facial, Fingerprint, PIN code, CPU Card, Mechanical Key
Sensitive smart wake-up
Automatic and swift detection within one meter
Sweden Fingerprint Cards (FPC) sensor
World’s leading biometric sensor, accurate and secured
CPU dynamic encryption card
Highly secured and copy prevention
Integrated parabolic design
7.6 degree curved surface design fits the palm well and brings the thrill of a quick unlocking
Inside handle with built-in sensor
Automatically detects grip on the handle to unlock the door from inside
Automated lock body
Quick response when opening and auto-lock when the door is closed
Larger capacity for longer battery life
Front body: H 440.2 * W 72.3 * D67.2 mm
Back body: H 439.8 * W 76.2 * D67.2 mm
|Voice guide language||Chinese,English(default)|
|Applicative Door||Wooden doors|
|Applicative Door Thickness||40-60mm|
|Color||Copper / Gold|
|Type of lock body||Automatic Lock body|
|Facial Recognition||20 Faces|
|Password length||6-12 digits|
|Type of card||CPU|
|Type of FPG||Semi-conductor|
|Identification time||<0.5 sec|
|Double Locking mode||Automatic|
|Power Supply||Lithium Battery, 5000mA/h|
|Power Supply Information||
Full Charge - 4hours
Last for 4-6months
|Emergency power supply||Micro USB port|
Get your Kaadas x Legend Facial Recognition Digital Lock today at AN Digital Lock!
Do contact us via our various social media platforms, business hotline or drop by one of our many showrooms for our staff to answer your queries.
For more information please head to our Facebook page or you can contact one of our friendly staff via Facebook Messaging, Email or Caller ID at 6966 6788.
Or you could head down to our showroom at one of the three locations.
1) Minimum scanning of face is one arm length away, if you stand too close to lock, you won't be detected and lock will prompt that you are too near.
2) Unable to register face with a face mask on. No issue with glasses.
3) There is a height limit of 1.3m to 2m for the facial recognition to work. For the older types of HDB houses where there are steps leading up to the door, have to include the height of the steps.
1) Charging cable is provided.
2) Lock uses their own rechargeable batter and power should last about 4 months for one full charge.
3) Extra battery can be purchased at $79 each. Recommended to purchase extra rechargeable battery to avoid down time or charge at night when everybody is home.
Our tips to prolong the life span of your digital lock:
1) Use only ALKALINE batteries
2) Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries
3) Change batteries every 6 months to prevent batteries leakage
4) Install door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, warranty will be void