Hafele EL9000 Digital Lock
This product has been discontinued.
Information here would be placed for reference.
Hafele EL9000 Smart Digital Door Lock is the ideal way to secure your home. It combines the latest technology with high security to offer the safety and convenience your home deserves at a great price.
The fingerprint is a measurable biological used for identification of an individual and not able to be scanned or copied. Therefore, fingerprint digital door locks use high-tech fingerprint recognition technology that is the best way to access in and out of the building without worrying misplaced, stolen, or lost keys/password. Hafele EL9000 is the perfect choice enhanced with outstanding security features.
- Emergency warning system
- Panic release handle method
- The mechanical mortise locking method
- Motion sound volume control button up to 8 levels
- One touch etiquette (Silent)
- Battery residual identification & Replacement time alarm function
Fingerprint, RFID Card, Pin, Mechanical Keys
1 Master Pin, User Pins (up to 8), Fingerprint (up to 100), RFID Cards (up to 50)
Front Body: 76 (W) x 306 (H) x 80 (D)
Back Body: 71 (W) x 298.6 (H) x 80 (D)
||40 - 50mm
AN Digital Lock is proud to be one of Hafele first choice of being an Authorized Dealer in Singapore.
We have been awarded Hafele's Most Trusted Authorized Resellers for consecutive years.
Do contact us via our various social media platforms, business hotline or drop by one of our many showrooms for our staff to answer your queries.
For more information please head to our Facebook page or you can contact one of our friendly staff via Facebook Messaging, Email or Caller ID at 6966 6788.
Or you could head down to our showroom at one of the three locations.
BOON LAY SHOWROOM
18 Boon Lay Way, #01-98C, Tradehub 21 Singapore 609966
2 Gambas Crescent, #01-07 Nordcom 2 Singapore 757044
PAYA LEBAR SHOWROOM
140 Paya Lebar Road #01-02, AZ@Paya Lebar. Singapore 409015
Get Hafele EL9000 Digital Lock today at AN Digital Lock!
Our tips to prolong the life span of your digital lock:
1) Use only ALKALINE batteries
2) Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries
3) Change batteries every 6 months to prevent batteries leakage
4) Install door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, warranty will be void