SCHLAGE S-7100 Push/Pull Digital Door Lock
Number 1 Selling Lock Brand in U.S Since 1920!
For more than 90 years, Schlage has been creating the strongest and most technologically advanced security products for homes, multi-family, commercial, and institutional buildings. We have been meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen.
From durable mechanical locks to comprehensive electronic access control solutions and biometrics, Schlage provides protection at critical moments–when property and personal security are at stake. In homes, public buildings, and the workplace, at the end of the day, Schlage stands for one thing: strong.
- up to 100 Fingerprints
- up to 50 RFID access
- Pin code : random security coding function
- Mechanical keys unlocking
- Voice Guide
- Emergency warning system
- Panic release handle method
- Double bolt mortise locking method
- Motion sound volume control button up to 8 levels
- Battery residual identification & Replacement time alarm function
Our tips to prolong the life span of your digital lock:
1) Use only ALKALINE batteries
2) Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries
3) Change batteries after 6 months to prevent batteries leakage
4) Install door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, warranty will be void