Kaadas K20 Pro Max
- All-in-One Solution: Facial Recognition, Fingerprint, PIN, RFID, Mechanical Key, WiFi, Dual Verification
- 3D Facial Recognition: SenseTime's 3D facial recognition algorithm detects depth and contours in the face. No need to bend/tiptoe, users within 1.3m - 2.0m can be identified within 1m from the door in various light environments, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Sweden FPC Fingerprint Sensor
- HD Camera: Equipped with 144° ultra-wide angle lens and 1080P HD image resolution
- 4-inch IPS Screen: Screen will display outside scene when doorbell is pressed (enabled through App), view outside situation with one touch, 5H tempered glass: Resistant to wear and scratches, HD Colour Screen
- WiFi directly connected to lock
- Remote Visual Intercom: When someone presses doorbell, it triggers a real-time video intercom and enables one-time PIN to be set via App
- Motion Detection: PIR sensor senses people within 3 meters, stores up to 1000 videos for review in a year. (Set customized conditions to avoid false alarms)
- Real-Time Monitoring via App: Lock Status, Unlocking Records, Battery Level, Share Motion Detection, Defence Alarm, Low Voltage Alarm, Wrong Entry Limit Alarm, Jam Alarm
- Auto Locking
- Indoor Sensor Handle: Equipped with dual sensors, it automatically unlocks when the handle is grasped. Press and hold OPEN and CLOSE buttons simultaneously to disable sensor function (To prevent children from accidentally opening)
- Emergency Power Supply: Type-C port
Get Kaadas K20 Pro Max Digital Door Lock today at AN Digital Lock!
Do contact us via our various social media platforms, business hotline or drop by one of our many showrooms / experience centers for our staff to answer your queries.
For more information please head to our Facebook page or you can contact one of our friendly staff via Facebook Messaging, Email or Caller ID at 6966 6788.
Or you could head down to our showrooms / experience centers at one of the three locations.
Our tips to prolong the life span of your digital lock:
1) Use only ALKALINE batteries
2) Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries
3) Change batteries every 6 months to prevent batteries leakage
4) Install door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, warranty will be void