A face-fixed or semi-mortised drop seal with a high efficiency mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened by a few millimetres; resulting in lower door operating forces. It requires no power connection. Surface mounted application suitable for upgrading existing doors.
- Durable flexible elastomeric fin elements are incorporated with the housing to provide acoustic and smoke properties.
- Tested for reliability, the seal completed 1,000,000 cycles without failure.
- Tested for up to 60 minutes under conditions of BS 476: Pt.20/22: 1987 without compromising fire.
- resistance; also tested under conditions of BS EN 1634-1:2008.
- It also meets the smoke leakage performance requirements of BS 9999 when tested in accordance with BS 476 Pt 31.1 and AS 1530.7.
- Tested for acoustic performance with BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010.
- Single swing doors. For use on both right and left handed doors.
- Any perimeter seal. Any threshold seal.