Hafele PP8100 Smart Digital Door Lock is the ideal way to secure your home. It combines the latest technology with high security to offer the safety and convenience your home deserves at a great price.
The fingerprint is a measurable biological used for identification of an individual and not able to be scanned or copied. Therefore, fingerprint digital door locks use high-tech fingerprint recognition technology that is the best way to access in and out of the building without worrying misplaced, stolen, or lost keys/password. Hafele PP8100 is the perfect choice enhanced with outstanding security features.
- Emergency warning system
- Panic release handle method
- One touch etiquette (Silent)
- Battery residual identification & Replacement time alarm function
- Double verification - combine 2-in-3 verification ways to unlock (fingerprint / rfid cards / pincode)
- Defense mode- if someone exits from inside, the lock will alarm 20 seconds
- Privacy function - When the double lock function is activated, the door cannot be opened for outside with user pincode, RFID cards or fingerprint, except with the master pincode or mechanical keys
- Prevent mischief and hacking - when entered the wrong user pincode / RFID card / fingerprint for 10 consecutive times, the lock is suspended for 5 minutes. While the lock is suspended, the system will alarm when you are trying to use the keypad.
Fingerprint, RFID Card, Pin, Mechanical Keys, Bluetooth
1 Master Pin, User Pins (up to 10), Fingerprint (up to 100), RFID Cards (up to 100)
Front Body: 78.5 (W) x 394 (H) x 76.5 (D)
Back Body: 78.5 (W) x 298.6 (H) x 69.5 (D)
Our tips to prolong the life span of your digital lock:
1) Use only ALKALINE batteries
2) Do not use rechargeable batteries or mix new batteries with old batteries
3) Change batteries every 6 months to prevent batteries leakage
4) Install door closer to prevent your door from slamming, otherwise, warranty will be void